Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Google Docs

Full Sail has taught me some really great stuff, and I am shocked that these things that would seem basic are not being taught in other schools.
For many of my courses, we collaborated using Web 2.0 technologies such as Google Docs.

For two of the courses I have taken in this MS program, we have had to work collaboratively. Well collaboration isn't about posting something then reading it later.  I forced myself to step up as group leader in two such collaborative projects and led our teams to perfect scores, thanks to the skills I learned at Full Sail.

Google Docs is an invaluable tool and the learning curve isn't difficult at all whatsoever. It has also helped us all to collaborate, and truly so. There were no lost posts, hidden amongst a slew of threads.
Just one master file online with each contributor doing their part.
I highly recommend Google Docs.

No comments:

Post a Comment