Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hello World!

I am both excited and anxious about this course.
I understand the importance of blogging. I see how it can be a useful tool in the learning environment.
My challenge is to keep abreast with the readings and allow it to create some permanence in my mind. I still have more reading to do with regard to my AR Project.
I wonder if anyone else feels the same?

I really believe this class has already opened my eyes to some of the concepts that can be explored with regard to my AR project. I'm pleased with the way FSO has sequenced our courses so each one builds upon the next.

On another note, I was having a little trouble starting Second Life. I may need to restart.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nadia! I haven't been back on 2nd Life since that course. I want to get on with Jennifer-she seemed to know what she was doing on there. One place I discovered that I loved was a percussion "grove" where you could play all the different instruments. It was way fun. I think on one of our science sites-I can't remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would Jennifer happen to have that link saved?
    I've been having problems starting up SL on my computer :-(

    ReplyDelete